DEMAR MOBILI S.r.l., company specialized in pine furnitures, adopts with regard to the privacy legislation makes the following regulations:
Information on personal data protection Legislative Decree 196/03
The personal information collected on this site and any other information associated with you, directly or indirectly, is processed and used in accordance with Legislative Decree No.196/2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”).
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of the Code, Demar Mobili Srl informs you that the personal data you supplied are processed using computer instruments and procedures, for the following purposes:
- To respond to your queries;
- To keep a database of frequently asked questions, proposals and communications;
The conferment of data is mandatory and the failure to provide even partial, of the data indicated as strictly necessary for pursuing the aims this will make it impossible for Demar Mobili Srl to answer your questions.
The information you provide may be used only by employees specifically authorized to treat this data as being responsible for processing pursuant to art. 30 of Legislative Decree 196/03, for the sole purpose of meeting your requirements.The processors are bound to secrecy and confidentiality on the basis of internal regulations.
In any case the data will never be disclosed.
The holder of the treatment is Demar Mobili Srl – Via Eugenio Rigo n. 17-33080 Prata di Pordenone (PN) – Italy in the person of its legal representative. At any time you may exercise the rights it has pursuant to art. 7 of D.lgs.196/2003 and which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No.196/2003
Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain the indication:
- or origin of personal data;
- or the purposes and methods of treatment;
- or the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- or the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- or the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- or updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- or cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- or certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case where this proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to oppose, in all or in part:
- or for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- or to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.